There are many good reasons to list with a Realtor, including market presence, marketing savvy, and a proven track record of sales.
When you choose to list with the Griffith Team you get it ALL!
As the listing agent for our team, I have sold over two million dollars in property every calendar year since I started. I also hold the designation of E-Pro with The National Association of Realtors.
According to the National Association of Realtors, over 70% of buyers look on-line first. Please review the link on the right describing E-Pro certification.
Additionally, the following "perks" are standard:
1.) You home will be advertised on the following web-sites:
a.) The Columbus MLS
t.)HomeHippo --Reach a whole new audience - we are a multilingual website based in Europe. We translate your listings to over 21 languages
RealEstateAndMortgageFinder.com is online resource to help home buyers and home sellers the best Real Estate & Mortgage professionals in their area.
Unique Global Estates is the largest search site in the world for properties exclusively in excess of $1Million USD, currently showcasing over 54,000 properties in 73 countries.
VivaReal.us is the official, bilingual real estate portal of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, serving US Hispanic home buyers and sellers to search for listings and to connect to Real Estate practitioners in their area.
Wow. If you find an agent in Columbus that uses more web-sites to display his/her listings, please let me know, so I can congratulate them!
That's just the on-line part!
You also get:
* A full walk through of your home and a follow up plan.
* A network of professional stagers to refer you too.
* COLOR flyers in your home by the first open house.
* A full virtual tour of your home.
* Postings on CraigsList and Backpage weekly.
* Open house a minimum of every 6 weeks-I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but I have clients call me weekly telling me they want to list with me, and the previous Realtor did one open house in four months. We KNOW this is important to YOU!
* If there is a local Realtor tour in your area, your home will be on it.
* Attractive, clean, yard signs. You get a sign the day you list.
* Oh yes-and prompt feedback. When a Realtor shows your home, we e-mail them daily until we get feedback.
Every home is different. Call 614-506-3086 today and schedule a consultation.
If you are selling next week, or next year, we are happy to come to you, free of charge, and do a comprehensive market analysis for you.
We look forward to hearing from you.